I am pretty dang sure I've hit my quarter life crisis. My stress levels are at an all time high (poor Brock) It seems like every penny that comes in goes out just about as fast as it came in. Which is super fun, let me tell you.
Because of the above statment, house projects have been put 100% on hold and I am BORED. It also means we never leave the house, also equaling one very bored lady.
I'm having a hard time keeping Simon on a schedule due to lack of sleep myself. His nap time varies from a start time of 10 to 2. And a schedule with Penelope is a joke. I can't get her to sleep steady. Some nights shes great, 6-8 hours, some nights she's up every two. And it's going to kill me.
But I have some good news, Mom and Dad are coming into town... in a month. Which will be a big help. And they're installing and paying for closet doors for the laundry space for my Christmas Present. My dad is one dang handy man. Love it!
More good news, Brock was able to work some overtime this week, 15 hours to be exact, and although we've barely seen each other this week, it'll be a great boost to the checking account.
And we get to go to Oregon for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited to finally spend an actual Holiday with my family. It'll be the first thanksgiving and only the second holiday. (Christmas 2 years ago). I know my Mom is so excited.
And lastly, I found my dream home. Literally. Don't get me wrong, I love my house. But if we ever build a house. It will be this:

It has a bridge, a bridge, what more could you ask for?
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Quarter Life Crisis
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 1:29 PM
Labels: Family, Home stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment