If you'll remember the other day I posted about my new love... I mean new coffee table. I know it wasn't much to look at then. But take a looksy now!
I sanded down the top and refinished it with some Special Walnut from Minwax.
Then I painted the bottom semi-gloss black with a roller, not spray.
Then I decided the end table that used to be in the entry would go between my new chairs (that aren't going to be finished until after Christmas. :( ) I sanded down it's top and did the same to it. I'm so happy them! They turned out perfect!
And they match my end table that was purchased with the walnut top, and my dining room table that is the same. Not that they had to match, but it's just kind of fun.
And I had everything but the sander which I borrowed. So this entire project costs $10! Which was the cost of the new coffee table! But should I maybe sand down the drawer fronts and do them in special walnut. Oh la la, I love it!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2011
Before and After: Tables
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 12:00 PM
Labels: Home stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That looks really awesome!
OooOOOOoooooOOOO so pretty!! Great job!
Post a Comment