Thursday, September 1, 2011

And again...

Am I the only one that goes back and forth with wanting to blog? I don't really feel that bad since no one really reads it, and it's mostly my journal. But we have been commanded to keep a journal, and I haven't been great about it... So round... let's say... 7 of keeping up on the family blog.
On August 17th we had a GORGEOUS baby girl, weighing in at 8 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long.

About to leave for the hospital!
We named her Penelope Echo... After way to many opinions and much contemplation. For those who do not love it, know that I know this is the name Heavenly Father wants my daughter to have while she is on earth. And it's perfect for her. At her 2 week check up she was 9 lbs 7 oz and 22 inches long. She's not has heavy as simon was, but still well above average. What can I say, I make big babies! And I like it that way!
Simon is THE BEST big brother!
First meeting!
He's always giving her kisses. If I'm holding her and I ask him to give me a kiss he goes right past me and plants a big one on her head or cheek. It's so sweet. I was so worried he wouldn't like her, but he does... so much. I'm so happy!

2 comments:

Chels said...

IIII read your blog! Hooray for updates! Penelope is adorable.

Elizabeth Lewis said...

For the record.... I ALWAYS read your blog and it's one of my favorite things :) secondly, did you dye some of your hair pink?!? I think it's cute! And lastly, you make adorable big babies, and Penelope is perfect :)