Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Alone at last?

Well, yesterday was the first day I was alone with my kiddos. It was... interesting. Simon's decided to take all his anger in the whole world out on me. I'm so not a fan. I think we're hitting the terrible twos early. Does that mean they'll be done early? That'll be nice. But he loves his little sister. He knows her name (even though he can't say it) and he likes to give her her bink, and he has to give her a kiss EVERY time he sees her. Adorable.Penelope was good. But she wanted to be held every second of the morning. And eat every hour. My goodness, it's such a pain to have a baby who wants to eat that much. But it's nice to get snuggle time so frequently. She's such a good baby, she really brings me so much joy. Especially when Simon is preferring his daddy more and more each day. Which breaks my heart. Oh the joys of motherhood!

1 comments:

Shannan said...

Your Penelope is so cute! Is there any significance to her middle name?