Goodbye Halloween, you were fun but we are so very ready for Turkey Day! Brock and I went to Boise a few weeks ago for my Grandfathers Funeral. -And no I didn't mention it on this blog because I figured all of you that read it already knew. Brock and I ended up with a few really neat things from my grandparents house, and Meet Walter!For as long as I can remember my grandmother would have this sitting in the dining room (not only around t day) full of suckers, my sister got one, and I got one.
Please enjoy the following pictures-I got this bowl from my grandparents, and the acorns are from target. I bought a TON of stuff from Target today. 50% off, making room for Christmas before Thanksgiving, I love it!
Painted pilgrims and Indians by my Mom. Nice job Mom!
and sweet pumpkins from Target!Lastly, my Grandma collected bells like nobodies business, this is one the ones i was lucky enough to keep. It has a little acorn inside the bell. I really love it.
I was so excited to decorate for Thanksgiving AND as much as i love Christmas, i probably won't be decorating for a few weeks, we'll see if i last until after Thanksgiving.
Also, I have been blogging a lot less then I used to, there were recently a LOT of changes at work, and i have been SUPER busy instead of lazy daisy all day and i really hate sitting on the computer for a long time at home. so for those of you who read often, i'll try and update a little more often.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Meet Walter!
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like your decorating fetish. I wish I was a decorator like you. I like the stuff from your grandparents... they are classic and very nice. (paltrail)
Those are cool things you got from your grandma. Mine collects bells too. Thats funny. I like your turkey. I wish I had more decorations for all the hollidays. That should be my goal for next year. After season sales will be my best friend.
Post a Comment