Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... tree...

Brock and I went to Target last night to see if the Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving things were 75% off. They weren't. :( they were almost gone and still 50% off. But they did have up about half the Christmas stuff. I LOVE IT! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Probably more then anyone else I know. It snowed here today and i love it, you know why? it means Christmas is on it's way! So I have a new desire for Christmas Decor. Presenting....
The white Christmas tree!!!!

I saw one decorated at Target with really bright pink, blue, green, purple etc ornaments, and I fell in love. For those of you who think they are ugly please do not comment on here about that.(Not that you aren't entitled to your opinion, but I like them, and if you tell me you don't, I'll probably feel stupid) For those of you who think they are awesome, I DO TOO!!

4 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I will admit that I have never really seen the appeal of a white tree, but when you mentioned the bright colored ornaments, I started to reconsider. That sounds awesome! I think I will have to drag Nik to Target to see the cool tree.

Natalee said...

I wish logan had a target...

Ashley Poulsen said...

Me too, until it gets one, Brock and I can NEVER live there! we LOVE target way to much!

Talina said...

I agree with Lena. I had never really thought about having a Christmas tree any color other than green but I can see how you could do some really cool ornaments things and colors with a white backdrop.
I TOTALLY need to go look at Fall/Harvest decorations when they are cheap.