Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Poulsen Baby Hats Fundraiser!

Wow.. It has been so long since I used blogger it's different. Way different!

So, as you're probably following from facebook I am selling some really super cute hats for babies/kids. Instead of continuing the long posts with lots of sharing as I add new pictures, I'm going to include some details here. Feel free to link to this post on your facebook! First off I decided after not doing newborn pictures for Penelope the rest of my kids were getting them, and to be fair Penelope is getting her very own 1st birthday photo shoot. And as we all know, when you're in a one income household life is expensive! So to earn the money to pay for the FAN-TAS-TIC photographer I'm using for both baby number 2 and 3 I'm selling these hats.
If you decide you would like one of the first set of owl hats please include the following:
Size, colors (not all the colors are shown, i have in addition to these another blue (found today and love it) a mellow (not mustard) yellow, the yellow shown on the beak, hot pink and black.) If you would like a color I did not list simply add three dollars to the price!

Here are the ones I'm selling for $12 dollars if you want a baby $15 for a children's and $18 for an adult
If you order one with eyes open (far right) it will look more like the hat one picture down. Unless you want this picture. I liked my second eyes open better then this. (My mother also suggested the cuteness of a winking one)

This one is a custom one for a photographer, but I'd be happy to make up to two more exactly like this for anyone wanting. This one is $25. (It's my favorite!) 
Sorry, my parents computer wouldn't let me turn the picture!

 This is another custom order that turned out so cute I decided to offer it. Hello kitty here will run just $15 for a baby and $18 for a child.
 And then we have this visor beanie. The picture doesn't do it justice AT ALL! It's so dang cute! Made from a bulky SUPER soft alpaca with wood buttons and a removable flower (if you want it for a boy). This one is also $25 and I only have one for the world to argue about! (size newborn)


If you have any questions email me at knittingninja at live dot com. Or email me via facebook or text me if you already have my number. I'm happy to give my number if you email me, but not on the actual blog. Sheesh I'm tired of 800/877/866 numbers! Can I get an AMEN!?
Thanks for the interest! I promise you will love it!!

0 comments: