Life is... so many things, but for the sake of this blog, let's go with a zoo. In other words, ca-ray-zee.
Remember that post, the one from like 5 days ago talking about not spending money, getting out of debt, doing family free things.
Well, Satan most definitely wants my family to stay in debt, be miserable, and get mad.
Sunday, come home from church and left my straightener on. DON'T WORRY! My house did not go up in flames, but it was broken. I have no idea what happened. 1.) I'm 100% sure I turned it off (or turned it off without realizing it, and then on again thinking it still had to be turned off. either way, 100% sure!) 2.) A big chunk of the ceramic broke off.. Weird, right? So that's a HUNDRED DOLLARS (it was so worth $100) that I'm now freaking out about and trying to get ahold of the stupid company to get a new one under warranty. Gahh, it's so much more of a pain then I'll bore you with.
Then Monday our wireless router decides to DIE. It's like a joke. You decide NO EXTRAS and everything goes to crap!
Tuesday Brock goes to the Dr. and finds out he has an eye infection and needs eye drops that cost $55 dollars. How is it possible nothing broke today?!
Well, as much as Satan hates us, Heavenly Father loves us so much more. I complained about my straightener on FB and a friend in my ward lent me/ gave me her's until I can figure out mine (which I seriously have to, it's such a good straightener) AND her husband (they're so nice) gave Brock a smokin' deal on a new router that we paid for with money Brock had from selling a video game. I know he would have rather spent that money on something more fun, but it wasn't a coincidence.
AND we luckily have an HSA account, which saved our butts with the eye drops.
And to more fun topics...
I literally started crying when I saw this picture. Could my kids be any more adorable?
Seriously? You BOTH suck your finger? Come on, it's so cute! At least until we have to pay for two mouthfuls of braces. Deep breath, one $4000 dollar issue at a time.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Count your blessings instead of sheep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment