Meet Simon James Poulsen. We could not be more excited!
Yay! I can't wait for him to come!
Ha! I was RIGHT!! Congrats! I have not advice for you since I have all girls so... raise him right so he can marry one of my daughters :)-Alyssaps- cute name too!! I like it!
What a cute name! :) Love it! so excited for you guys :)
CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations, you two! What a wonderful blessing!!! I am excited to do pictures! :oD~Angie
I win! What's my price for guessing right?Congratulations!
Congrats, guys! Boys are great.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! I can't wait for him to come!
Ha! I was RIGHT!! Congrats! I have not advice for you since I have all girls so... raise him right so he can marry one of my daughters :)
-Alyssa
ps- cute name too!! I like it!
What a cute name! :) Love it! so excited for you guys :)
CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations, you two! What a wonderful blessing!!! I am excited to do pictures! :oD
~Angie
I win! What's my price for guessing right?
Congratulations!
Congrats, guys! Boys are great.
Post a Comment