Well, secret is out. Some of you know, some of you don't. But i am FINALLY pregnant. It only took freakin 10 months!!! But now, it's happened. Even though pretty much my entire side of the family knows, because my mother so lovingly "slipped" and told everyone, and Brock's family is slowly finding out, I just wanted to make it some official news.
I'm feeling okay, just depending on the day. Having a sit down all day job has been a slight challenge because I just sit here thinking about how hungry I am or how sick I feel, but as time goes by, my stomach feels better.
As you can see above, I am 11 1/2 weeks along. I had my 12 week check up this morning, and the baby sounds good. His/her little heart beat is just going a million miles a minute. :)
P.S. (thanks for the reminder Vivian) Due date May 22nd. Which also happens to be my parents anniversary. So happy anniversary Mom and Dad!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
FINALLY!!
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WAHOO!! I'm very happy for you guys! Official due date?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's awesome!! I'm VERY excited for you, if you couldn't tell :) Keep me updated! Being a mom is the most difficult, most wonderful job a woman could have!
-Alyssa
Congratulations! It took us longer than that... so you're doing well!!! :-D I am so very very excited for you.
Congrats! That is so exciting! I look forward to hearing updates!
Post a Comment