I am so sick of living in an apartment. I want to move. Not only are my neighbors super loud, It ALWAYS stinks now. I kid you not, you can ask Brock, it smells like dog poop all the time. And it's in like the kitchen and bathroom, where we are connected through pipes or something. UGGG! Anybody selling a house for not very expensive and i can get an FHA loan on it?
I'M SICK OF APARTMENTS!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Apartments
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Have you complained to the managers? Where is the smell coming from? They either need to clean out your pipes because there's something stuck in there OR they need to inspect your neighbors apartment. Talk to management though. That's your right as a renter, unlike if you were in a house where you would have to pay for it to be looked at! Let me know what happens!
-Alyssa
Post a Comment